We set out below information regarding cookies, in terms of their definition, type and purpose of use, as well as the possibility of deactivating them. For any clarification in this regard, you may contact us by email at the following address [email protected]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files generated by the web pages visited. They allow us to understand how our visitors navigate through our site and thus improve the browsing process and the user experience, as they can store your browsing preferences, provide statistical information, etc. technically allowing the web pages to work more quickly and adapted to your preferences, improving our services based on your browsing habits.
The cookies we use on our website do not store any personal data that can identify you.
If you do not wish to receive cookies you must configure your Internet browser. To continue without changing your cookie settings, simply continue to the website.
Type of cookies used on our website
Cookies are grouped by: entity, time and purpose cookies.
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, from which provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse a website and use the different options or services that exist on it such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
The following table details the cookies used by this website:
On our website we use session cookies, designed to collect and store information only while the user accesses our website; own cookies, we use anonymous statistics cookies of visits to the website to improve the functionality of the page, which allow us to store user preferences, aimed at statistical purposes; third party cookies, cookies provided by third party companies.
Amarillo No Es Un Color S.L. may modify this Cookies Policy according to new legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, users will be notified by means of an information notice on the website.
Cookie management in different browsers
By configuring your Internet browser, you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer. If you do not authorise cookies, you must configure your Internet browser so that cookies are deleted from your computer’s hard drive, blocked or so that a warning appears if a website tries to install them.
Below is a list of links where you can consult the information necessary to configure your preferences in the main browsers: